Five Star - PBW Liquid Non-Caustic Cleaner - 4 x 1 Gallon
- Minimum order 1 case of 4 One Gallon Bottles
- For the professional who prefers a liquid format, especially for cleaning packaging lines. This cleaner is a safe, non-hazardous buffered alkaline cleaner which can be used for almost everything in your brewery. Created specifically for craft beverage equipment and with safety in mind.
- Great for packaging lines and dispensing lines and easily mixes into solution
- Removes soils from difficult areas
- Works within a broader range of temperatures than other alkaline cleaners
- Effective in hard and soft water
- Safe, non-caustic, liquid cleaning option
- Appearance: Clear Liquid
- Rinsing Ability: Excellent
- Foam: None above 100F ( 38 C )
- pH of 1% solution: 12
- Country of Origin: USA
General Use Instructions
- Fill container with water at temperatures ranging from 50 F ( 10 C ) to 160 F ( 71 C ).
- Pour liquid at a dosage rate as prescribed on the label.
- Dissolve liquid completely into solution.
- Soak equipment for 15-30 minutes. Use brush as needed to further dislodge soils. Heavy soil loads may require longer soak times.
- Rinse with water that is the same temperature as the cleaning solution.
- Aside from a good rinse directly after use, cleaners are the first- and arguably most important- step to any efficient cleaning program. Cleaning removes excess dirt, oil and other substances that may be left over from manufacturing, making a clean slate for the rest of the process. If equipment is not properly cleaned, the rest of the process will become less efficient.
- A good cleaning product will work to remove organic soils on contact, without requiring laborious scrubbing. When looking for a new product, take into account your manufacturing process, amount of leftover soils, and the equipment’s materials.
- Five Star Chemicals is a full-service provider of cleaning and sanitizing chemicals for breweries, distilleries, cideries, wineries, and other beverage industries. As a proven leader since 1980, Five Star has developed many unique, innovative and patented products. Many Five Star products are approved for use by the USDA, FDA or EPA. All products have been formulated with safety, equipment material, compatibility, and quality in mind.