Poplar 2" Wood Barrel Bungs
- These wood bungs are made of Poplar wood, which are by far the most popular species of wooden barrel bungs.
- Used by cooperages and distilleries for over a century, Poplar expands well to create a tight seal, but is also soft enough to eliminate any risk of damaging the barrel.
- Made in the USA since 1925.
- With the industry standard 5 degree taper, our bungs are designed to ensure a perfect fit into tapered holes.
- This standard 2” bung fits the majority of 53 gallon spirit barrels.
- Made from kiln dried lumber and it has a tolerance of +/-0.010”.
- Sold in case lots of 600 bungs.
We found other products you might like!