DIN Sample Valve - 15 mm
- DIN fittings are popular on many pieces of European made winery, brewery and distillery equipment.
- Deutsches Institut fur Normung (DIN).
- A complete DIN union includes a slotted round DIN Nut, a threaded welding Male, a DIN gasket and a DIN welding liner.
- This sample valve has a slotted DIN nut so a DIN wrench can be used to tighten and loosen the connection.
- It is used to obtain a liquid sample from a tank.
- These are also commonly found on plate and frame filters.
- Made of highly polished, sanitary 304L stainless steel.