Tank Agitator / Mixer
Out of stock
- Side entry agitators offer efficient mixing for large scale mixing processes. Side entry mixers are often used in mixing processes where it becomes inefficient to increase the shaft length and diameter of a top entry mixer to achieve the same mixing specifications.
- Made in Italy by Zambelli Enotech, this mixer contains a removable shaft and mechanical seal, allowing it to be installed on and removed from full tanks without any loss of material from inside the tank.
- The agitator/mixer attaches to the ball valve on a tank’s mixing port. Once it is connected the valve is opened and the adjustable shaft is slid into place from the back of the mixer. The shaft is equipped with a pivoted blade propeller which remains folded while being inserted into the tank, then expands its blades when the motor is started.
- Very useful for mixing, stirring and agitating the contents of a tank.
- Motor 0.75 Horsepower
- Electrical requirements are Single-Phase, 220 Volt, 60 Hz, 5 amps
- Made of 304L stainless steel
- 2” TC connection
- Efficient for tanks up to 2,500 gallons
- Shaft is 24.25” long and penetrates about 22” into the tank
• 1-phase 220 V. 60 Hz.
• Stainless steel agitator blade with 2" tri-clamp mounted. Shaft length 24-1/4" from TC end.
• Support stand to meet tank height & mounting is required set up for agitator (not included).
|Micron||10 - 25 micron|
We found other products you might like!