Five Star - SaniClean Low Foaming Final Rinse - 4 x 1 Gallon
- Minimum order 1 case of 4 One Gallon Bottles
- A low-foaming sanitizer great for applications in CO2 environments, as well as for use with pumps. Known for removing all flavors and odors, making it a great choice for acid rinsing and dispensing equipment.
- An additional $25 Haz Mat shipping charge will be added post check-out to each item purchased.
- Effectively removes odors and flavors especially from draft lines or other dispensing products
- Great for both CIP and manual applications
- Efficient alternative to harsher chemicals like PAA
- Odor: Slightly Alcoholic
- Phosphate Content as % Phosphorus: 9.3%
- Specific Gravity: 1.170
- pH of Mixed Solution: 3.0 or below
- Appearance: Liquid – Dark Brown Color with Alcohol Odor
- Country of Origin: USA
General Use Instructions
- Clean equipment.
- Fill container of equipment with water at temperatures ranging from 100 F to 130 F.
- Pour in liquid at a dosage rate of 1 ounce per 3 gallons.
- Mix into solution.
- Allow contact time for at least 2-3 minutes.
- Do not rinse.
- If using for parts, assemble parts wet to create a sanitary seal.
- Sanitized equipment that is efficiently cleaned with cleaners and acids still have a chance of growing bacteria and mold. This makes sanitation one of the most important steps in cleaning, as it is designed to kill microorganisms. Sanitizers are meant to be used on already cleaned equipment because they are much less effective when dirt, oils, or organic materials are present.
- There are many different ways to sanitize and most of them don’t require an additional rinse afterward. As always, make sure to check the usage guide for all products.
- Five Star Chemicals is a full-service provider of cleaning and sanitizing chemicals for breweries, distilleries, cideries, wineries, and other beverage industries. As a proven leader since 1980, Five Star has developed many unique, innovative and patented products. Many Five Star products are approved for use by the USDA, FDA or EPA. All products have been formulated with safety, equipment material, compatibility, and quality in mind.