Five Star - PBW Non-Caustic Tablets - 1 Case (12 x 12 Tablet Jars)
- Minimum order 1 case of 12 jars. Each Jar contains 12 Tablets.
- The same efficacy and cleaning power as liquid PBW and powdered PBW, but with easier dosing. These tablets take the guessing game out of dosing and are great for front of house as well as growlers, carboys and spray bottles. Created specifically for craft beverage equipment and with safety in mind.
- Effective substitute for caustic soda cleaners with easy dosing
- Easily removes soils from difficult to reach areas
- Works within a broader range of temperatures than other alkaline cleaners
- Effective in hard and soft water
- Great for growlers, carboys, spray bottles and kegs
- Appearance: Tablets- White- Solid
- Rinsing Ability: Excellent
- Foam: None above 100F (38 C)
- pH of 1% solution: 12
- Country of Origin: USA
General Use Instructions
- Fill container with water at temperatures ranging from 50 F (10 C) to 160 F (71 C).
- Drop in a tablet at a dosage rate of 1 tablet per gallon of water.
- Dissolve tablet completely into solution.
- Soak equipment for 15-30 minutes. Use brush as needed to further dislodge soils. Heavy soil loads may require longer soak times.
- Rinse with water that is the same temperature as the cleaning solution.
- Aside from a good rinse directly after use, cleaners are the first- and arguably most important- step to any efficient cleaning program. Cleaning removes excess dirt, oil and other substances that may be left over from manufacturing, making a clean slate for the rest of the process. If equipment is not properly cleaned, the rest of the process will become less efficient.
- A good cleaning product will work to remove organic soils on contact, without requiring laborious scrubbing. When looking for a new product, take into account your manufacturing process, amount of leftover soils, and the equipment’s materials.
- Five Star Chemicals is a full-service provider of cleaning and sanitizing chemicals for breweries, distilleries, cideries, wineries, and other beverage industries. As a proven leader since 1980, Five Star has developed many unique, innovative and patented products. Many Five Star products are approved for use by the USDA, FDA or EPA. All products have been formulated with safety, equipment material, compatibility, and quality in mind.