5 Barrel Brite Beer Tank Jacketed
We have been supplying our Brite beer tanks to discerning brewers since 2006. There are more than a thousand of our beer tanks in operation today across North America.
The quality is unquestionably superior to most of what is available in today’s market. Our serving tanks and bright beer tanks come with all the parts needed to go into production right away except solenoids and temperature controllers. Interior is already pickled and passivated. These expertly welded tanks are polished to the highest degree of sanitary standards. You will get decades of service from these workhorses.
Made by HGM.
• Design pressure 15 psi
• 4 stainless steel legs with leveling feet
• Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 11 gauge
• Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 14 gauge
• Interior and exterior finish bright polish to 250 grit, hygiene surface
• Flanged and dished head top and bottom, 25% head space
• Racking port and discharge port with butterfly valve & fittings
• Side manway door
• Dual zone cooling jacket
• Polyurethane insulation thickness 1-1/2" for cooling jacket
• Fully welded exterior shell * CIP arm and spray ball
• Carbonation system - 1" x 8" L. x 2 micron stone with check valve and extension pipe.
• Vacuum & pressure relief valve, relief pressure 15 psi, relief vacuum 5 psi
• Pressure gauge & Thermometer
• Sample valve
• Tank complete with fittings, valves and all parts (Option purchase for temperature controller & solenoid valve)
|Micron||10 - 25 micron|
|Port Size Valve||1.5" TC Butterfly|