ID 1/2" x 100 ft Braided Reinforced Clear PVC Hose
- Nylobrade TM hose made in the USA by Newage Industries. Open mesh polyester braiding permanently encapsulated in walls of clear, flexible tubing.
- Free of BPA, DEHP and Phthalate.
- Raw materials meet California Proposition 65.
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation for food equipment materials (NSF-51).
- Non-toxic raw materials conform to USP Class VI and FDA standards.
- Offers much greater pressure capabilities than unreinforced PVC tubing.
- Mirror smooth interior permits outstanding flow characteristics.
- Crystal clear for full visual flow.
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant with flexibility similar to rubber but with much longer life.
- Well suited for food and beverage applications including non-fatty aqueous, milk and alcoholic beverages ( less than or equal to 8% ABV ).
- REACH and RoHS compliant.
- Nylobrade TM is generally unaffected by most oxidizing and reducing agents. Diluted acids and alkalines have little effect, though if highly concentrated tend to make the hose less pliable.
- ID: 0.50”
- OD: 0.728”
- Wall Thickness: 0.105”
- Maximum Temperature: 140 F
- Working Pressure Rating: 191 psi
- Sold in 100’ coil.