2" TC Long Sock Screen Gasket - 16 Mesh
- TC screen gaskets are interchangeable with standard sanitary clamp gaskets. Useful in any application where removal of particulates from the flow is important. Protects rotating spray balls, pumps, heat exchangers, etc. from particulates.
- Made of 316L stainless steel and EPDM.
- This 6” long sock screen gasket offers up to 5 times more open area for 5 times more soil collection capability than conventional flat screen gaskets.
- Temperature rating from -55F to 275F (-48C to 135C).
- 16 mesh screen is equivalent to 1,190 microns.
- TC gaskets create a leak-proof seal between clamp fittings. Hygienic seals are widely used in the Food & Beverage, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Industrial, and Semi-Conductor industries to seal clamp connections in sanitary process piping. Complies with USDA and 3-A sanitary standards.
- The ridged part of the gasket fits into the groove in a TC flange. A TC clamp then tightens the connection between the two pieces of equipment that are being joined together for a leak-proof and sanitary connection.