Proline 30" Single Cartridge Filter Housing
Sanitary membrane filter housing made of electro- polished 316L stainless steel. This model holds the 30” Code 7, 226 O-ring style filter membrane cartridges.
Maximum operating pressure is 100 psi.
Included is a sanitary pressure gauge, two 1.5” TC butterfly valves, TC clamps and gaskets and two plunger valves for air bleed-off.
Can be sanitized using in-line steam, autoclave or hot water.
• Made of 316 L. Stainless Steel, electropolished
• Equipped with sanitary pressure gauge 1.5" TC
• Two butterfly valves 1.5" TC and fittings are included with filter
• Equipped with two plunger valves for air bleed off
• Maximum Operating pressure 150 psi (67 F)
• Fitted for code 7 filter cartridge
• Filter housing has 3 stainless steel legs
• Sterilization using in-line steam, autoclave or hot water
|Micron||10 - 25 micron|