CitriSurf® 3050 liquid for Stainless Steel Passivation 5 gallon
A high quality blend of chemicals formulated for passivation of stainless steel. Liquid form for application using CIP spray ball on tank interior, vertical surface or equipment. It removes rust and free iron from surface of stainless steel and providing the highest chrome oxide levels possible.
• 5 gallon carboy.
• For best results the parts or surface to be passivated should be cleaned prior to treatment CitriSfurf.
• Should be mixed with clean water at ratio of 1 part of CitriSfur with 7 to 14 parts of water by volume to fill the tank used so as to adequately cover all parts to be treated. Contact time for 5 - 20 minutes at room temperature, then rinse the product from the surfact completely.
• CitriSurf is a citric acid based material, safe to use, Rubber gloves should be worn to avoid skin irritation if contact.
• NSF Listed A3 137373. Meets all the requirements of ASTM-A-967 and AMS 2700 specifications.
• CitriSurf is a registered trademark of Stellar Solutions, Inc.