Pall SUPRAdisc II Modules - 12" X300
- The Pall SUPRAdisc II filter media is a fully enclosed Lenticular modular filter system. Designed with new separator technology these discs feature rigid construction with high package density.
- Unlike some other lenticular modules these Pall SUPRAdisc filter modules can be back-flushed for multiple re-uses when flushed with the optional back-flush plates.
- Our back-flush plate SKU # 3450-10 and #3450-11.
- With a lenticular filter the entire process avoids air contact because it is a fully enclosed system. No dripping like a plate & frame filter, and almost no product loss because you can push the product out of the disc when a filter run is finished by using gas pressure.
- The up-front cost of a lenticular filter module is higher than plate & frame filter sheets, but over time it is less expensive because of the ability to back-flush and re-use multiple times.
- Each 12” module provides 1.8 square meters of surface area, so a lenticular filter gives a lot of filter performance with a small footprint.
- Set up is quicker and easier than with a plate & frame filter.
- This particular module is the X300 which has a particle retention range of 6-12 microns.
* highest structural robustness due to dual drainage plates. * Interlocking and welded drainage plate. * Optimized flow distribution upstream and downstream of the filter sheets. * Filter media is less susceptible to blinding. * Fully supported filter sheets inhibit the rupturing of filter sheet under back pressure. * Steam sterilizable at 125 C degree for 30 minutes. * All plastic components meets USP Class VI and fully traceable by serial number.
|Size||12" - X300|
|Micron||10 - 25 micron|
|Particle Retention||6 - 12 micron|
|Manufacturer||Pall SUPRAdisc II|