Pall SUPRAdisc AKS4 Carbon Filter Module - 16"
- The Pall SUPRAdisc II filter media is a fully enclosed Lenticular modular filter system. Designed with new separator technology these discs feature rigid construction with high package density.
- Unlike some other lenticular modules these Pall SUPRAdisc filter modules can be back-flushed for multiple re-uses when flushed with the optional back-flush plates.
- Our back-flush plate SKU # 3450-10 and #3450-11.
- With a lenticular filter the entire process avoids air contact because it is a fully enclosed system. No dripping like a plate & frame filter, and almost no product loss because you can push the product out of the disc when a filter run is finished by using gas pressure.
- The up-front cost of a lenticular filter module is higher than plate & frame filter sheets, but over time it is less expensive because of the ability to back-flush and re-use multiple times.
- Each 16” module provides 5 square meters of surface area, so a lenticular filter gives a lot of filter performance with a small footprint.
- Set up is quicker and easier than with a plate & frame filter.
- This particular module is for carbon adsorption applications in the food and beverage industry. Activated Carbon treatment for color/flavor adjustment, and color and odor removal.