Glycol Hose Blue ID - 1/2"
- Kuri-Tec Multi-Purpose Air & Water Hose made in Canada by Kuriyama.
- A popular choice for running drop lines down to jacketed tanks for cooling with glycol.
- Kuriyama’s high quality PVC compounds are uniquely blended to make this hose look and feel like comparable rubber hose and still stay flexible at low temperatures.
- Its light weight makes it an ideal hose for air tool applications also.
- Sold in lengths of 50 feet or 100 feet.
- Inside diameter: 1/2” ( 12.7 mm )
- Outside diameter: 0.813” ( 20.7 mm )
- Maximum working pressure at 70 F ( 20 C ) is 300 psi
- Maximum working pressure at 122 F ( 50 C ) is 180 psi
- Blue color
- Service temperature range is -40F ( -40 C ) to 150F ( 65.5 C )