Five Star - LCC Liquid Circulation Cleaner - 4 x 1 Gallon
- Minimum order 1 case of 4 One Gallon Bottles
- Our #1 Non-Chlorinated liquid caustic cleaner for professionals. This cleaner is great for use on everything from full brewhouses to packaging lines. A blend of chelators and surfactants that wick into soils and completely remove.
- Removes beer and beverage soils and other off-flavor producers from beer lines and equipment
- Heavy-duty, liquid, caustic
- Can be used in both hot and cold applications
- Will withstand storage temperatures as low as 32 F
- Appearance: Liquid- Amber color
- Odor: Slight typical
- Foam: Low
- Wetting: Good
General Use Instructions
- Immediately after processing, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Make a solution using 2 to 9 quarts of LCC per 50 gallons of water (about 1 oz per 5 gallons)
- Circulate the cleaning solution for 15 to 30 minutes at a temperature of 160-180F.
- Drain the systems. Rinse with warm water to hot water. (Rinse water should match cleaning temperature).
BREW KETTLES & LAUTER TUNS
- Use 2-3 ounces per gallon of water for single brew cleaning depending on soil load.
- Circulate for 30-40 minutes at temperatures between 60-180 F.
- Rinse with potable water.
- Use 3-4 ounces per gallon of water and circulate for 30 minutes at 180 F.
- Rinse with potable water after use.
- Sanitized equipment that is efficiently cleaned with cleaners and acids still have a chance of growing bacteria and mold. This makes sanitation one of the most important steps in cleaning, as it is designed to kill microorganisms. Sanitizers are meant to be used on already cleaned equipment because they are mush less effective when dirt, oils, or organic materials are present. There are many different ways to sanitize and many of them don’t require an additional rinse afterward.
- A good cleaning product will work to remove organic soils on contact, without requiring laborious scrubbing. When looking for a new product, take into account your manufacturing process, amount of leftover soils, and the equipment’s materials.
- Five Star Chemicals is a full-service provider of cleaning and sanitizing chemicals for breweries, distilleries, cideries, wineries, and other beverage industries. As a proven leader since 1980, Five Star has developed many unique, innovative and patented products. Many Five Star products are approved for use by the USDA, FDA or EPA. All products have been formulated with safety, equipment material, compatibility, and quality in mind.