CIP Miniature 316L Stainless Steel Mini Whirling Spray Nozzle
- This rotating cleaning nozzle is called the “MicroWhirly” and it is made in Germany by Lechler.
- Made of 316L stainless steel and the internal sleeve bearing is made of PEEK.
- Made entirely of FDA compliant materials.
- The MicroWhirly, with effective flat fan nozzles, is licensed for contact with food.
- Thanks to the robust slide bearing made from PEEK it has a particularly long service life. It operates in every direction and can be used to clean tanks with a diameter of up to 5.6 feet.
- It is recommended that a screen of 50 mesh is used to prevent particles from the cleaning fluid from entering into the nozzle.
- Teflon tape should be used on the threads to ensure a leak-proof seal.
|10 - 25 micron
We found other products you might like!