Check Valve - 1/2" NPTF
- Female 1/2” NPT (National Pipe Thread) connections on both ends.
- Spring Check Valve made of 304L stainless steel.
- Check valves are automatic shut-off valves that are commonly used for preventing backflow or drainage in a piping system.
- These inline check valves use a spring-actuated design that allows fast seating action.
- The stainless steel body and spring are corrosion resistant and suitable for use with water, oil, gas and liquids commonly used in beverage production.
- Maximum pressure is 1000 psi.
- Cracking pressure is 2 psi.